Friday 18 September 2015

KCEE Shows Appreciation and Hint on Iyanya Album Lunching



This are his words on instagram to his  fans and also made mention of the upcoming album by Iyanya that will be launch tomorrow in Abuja.

'' Can't thank God enough for his grace and mercy since the year 2013, every other week I am on the road , air and even sometimes on the sea lol all in a bid to meet up with engagements.

And to you all my loyal fans and supporters may God continue to strengthen you all from grace to grace , I am forever grateful and loyal to you guys and also to you all that criticize me negatively May God also bless u for being a source of inspiration and encouragement to me .

 Last night was dope in lagos enroute calabar . I can't wait to eat Afhan soup . Abuja see you all tomorrow for my brother @IYANYA album lunching''.


Source: instagram@kcee

No comments:

Post a Comment