Friday 18 September 2015

South African Music Star give Mercedes Benz to his Nigerian pastor (model: GL 63 AMG)



 South African gospel star Sfiso Ncwane gifted a white AMG Mercedes-Benz GL 63 V8 to Reverend Francis O. Anosike who is  the head Pastor of the Rock of Victory Ministries International in Johannesburg

His reason for the gift was to say thank you to the Pastor for praying him out of death as he was close after he had a heart attack.
Sfiso says he has given up on himself surviving that attack, even his wife Ayanda was told he wouldn't survive it.
Sfiso said his mind was on the people who died through that process and that push him to a conclusion that he can't survive it.
   He said, “I was scared. I thought about the late Eddie Zondi, Vuyo Mbuli and Shakes Kungwane who did not survive their heart attacks but at exact moment ,Reverend Francis raced over to my home and prayed for me. It was those prayers that saw me through.”

He told the Daily Sun South Africa,

    “I don’t even own such a car myself, but I have no problem with it. It is not important how much I give because it is worth nothing when compared to what God has done for me…I didn’t want the media to find out.”
see more pictures after the cut:










No comments:

Post a Comment